The BAIFROS home blood pressure monitor is essential to prevent cardiovascular disease, to improve the initiative of hypertension patient for treatment, and to control the high blood pressure. Just wrap the cuff around your upper arm, assume proper sitting position, get your readings on large LCD screen with one touch of the button. Displayed measurements include: systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and user A/B.
* 1. Connect the cuff to the blood pressure monitor and wrap the cuff around your left upper arm.
* 2. You should be able to put 2 fingers between your arm and the cuff.
* 3. Rest assured and choose your user ID (A or B). Press the START/STOP button.
How to change the user and show the measurement history?
* 1. Dual user mode: press the “SET” button for 3 seconds, and Press the MEM button to select User A or User B. When display A (/B) on the screen, press the MEM button to switch to user B (/A). Press the SET button to confirm.
* 2. Memory function: record 240 groups of readings (120 groups/user)
* 3. Average function: provide the average reading of the last 3 groups.
* 4. Measurement Recording: At the end of a measurement, this monitor automatically stores each result with date and time.
Display: 66*85mm 【3.35″x2.6″】LCD Digital Display
Size:140 (W) x 120 (L) x 67 (H) mm【5.51″(W)x4.72″(L)x2.64″(H)】
Operating Conditions: Temperature: 5℃ to 40℃; Humidity: 15% to 93% RH;
Storage And Shipping Conditions:Temperature: -25℃ to 70℃; Humidity:≤93% RH;
Atmospheric pressure range: 70kPa~106kPa
Measuring method: Oscillometric
Measuring range: 0-280mmHg
Pulse: 40 to 199 per minute
Cuff pressure display range:<300mmHg
Measuring resolution: 1 mmHg
Accuracy: Pressure within ± 3 mmHg / pulse ± 5 % of the reading
Automatically power off : 60 seconds